At If Only, we give you the freedom to be creative. Working alongside luxury travel partners worldwide, we are seeking a talented Graphic Designer who can create unique and exciting artwork that stands out from the crowd.
As the sole designer, we are looking for someone who is passionate and driven, but also someone who understands how to produce creative design in an efficient manner. Working in a fast-paced environment, we need someone who works well under pressure, is naturally organised and prides themselves on pixel-perfection and future-proofing artwork. We need you to create aspirational content for a range of platforms on a variety of campaigns, so it is imperative you have the skills and confidence to manage a busy workload.
Although no two days are the same here, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging design options for campaigns with travel partners
- Adapting artwork for online and offline platforms, including social media, web, digital ads, trade press, email campaigns, POS, branded collateral, brochures and so much more
- Possess a ‘Business Head’ managing assets using filing conventions, styles, templates, future-proofing artwork
- Resizing images for website and uploading content to CMS
- Creating GIFs, videos and bespoke illustrations to make our marketing stand out
- Researching market trends, offering new and dynamic ways to display information
- Maintaining and developing brand identity
- Making files print ready
- Managing relationships with external suppliers such as printers
- Managing conflicting deadlines and expectations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an in-house Graphic Designer
- Expert in all Adobe CC applications, particularly Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Must be able to work well under pressure, keeping a cool head
- Will always go the extra mile to produce the best quality of artwork
- Positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- Perfectionist, paying attention to the finest details
- Ridiculously creative
- Can work independently and manage projects from start to finish
- Must be willing to take constructive feedback, adapt ideas and be intuitive
- Always thinking of the user experience, whatever the platform
- Must be flexible to work late when business requires
- Support colleagues to meet deadlines and get stuck in to ad-hoc requests
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, willing to learn new skills
This role would suit an individual who is looking for a challenge, where they will work on wide range of materials and will definitely not get bored.
Click here to apply for this role.
If Only is a multi-award winning, luxury tour operator that focuses on 5 Star resorts and some unique handpicked properties around the world. We create bespoke holidays and cruises in Arabia, Asia, the Indian Ocean, the Caribbean, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Situated beside Glasgow Central station, If Only is located in modern, open-plan offices, where you can enjoy a fun (but hard working) environment and plenty of social events.