If Only is a multi award-winning, luxury tour operator that focusses on 5 Star resorts and some unique handpicked properties around the world. We create bespoke holidays and cruises in Arabia, the Indian Ocean, USA, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Australasia, Far East, India and Sri Lanka.
Based in Glasgow’s city centre, we specialise in providing travel agents with packaged holidays, from indulgent beach getaways, to complex multi-destination itineraries. Established in 2001, If Only has grown from a ‘one man band’ to a multi-award-winning organisation with over 70 staff based in our modern city offices.
If Only are now looking to appoint a driven, creative and detail-focused Marketing Manager in their Glasgow city centre offices. As part of a marketing team, you will devise, manage and independently deliver marketing campaigns for our partners in the travel industry. We are looking for an extremely organised individual who can hit the ground running, dazzle us with creative writing, who knows how to work hard, dream big and have fun whilst doing it. We are looking for a hands on individual who can simultaneously devise strategy, create great content and deliver 360 degree marketing campaigns, attend meetings with suppliers, whilst mucking in to get the admin done.
We are an incredibly busy department, so it is essential you are able to work quickly and accurately, and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure you meet your deadlines. The candidate must be comfortable delivering a number of different campaigns simultaneously and have the ability to manage conflicting deadlines and maintain high levels of accuracy under pressure.
If Only is a B2B luxury tour operator, whose marketing team work with a variety of high-end and unique travel partners around the world. We work together with hotels, tourist boards, cruise lines and tour companies to drive sales with travel agents across the UK and Ireland. Our campaigns are target-led, so it is imperative that we deliver content that stands out against our competitors, and ultimately creates bookings and cements long-term relationships. Therefore, a sales-driven, business-minded marketer would be most suited to this role.
Although no two days are the same here, your responsibilities will include:
- Playing a pivotal role in the delivery of the company’s marketing strategy and plans.
- Helping to deliver brand consistency, quality and development of a trade only luxury travel business.
- Gaining an understanding of the marketing requirements of a luxury travel brand
- Creating and delivering innovative partnership submissions to secure funding
- Securing marketing contributions in-line with set budgets
Requirements Our ideal candidate will;
- Have multidisciplinary marketing experience gained within the B2B travel sector
- Be proficient in multiple marketing disciplines ideally within the outbound travel sector
- Have recent managerial experience or have a key role within a team and is looking for the next step with career progression.
- Be highly organised, creative, with a strong commercial and analytical mind.
- Have relevant experience in securing and utilising hotelier and tourist board joint marketing funding.
- Have strong negotiating skills, excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail essential
- Have a good eye for design and creativity, with copy writing and creative writing experience
- Have an entrepreneurial drive with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Be an unconventional, conceptual thinker and problem solver with the ability to generate ideas and inspire others to do so too
- Be highly organised with obsessive attention to detail and big-picture thinking
- Have experience of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, digital loading and presentation skills
- Have experience in using digital platforms including Google Analytics & Facebook insights
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV & cover letter to Click Ashleigh.McConnon@claritybt.com. Closing date is 2 July 2021.
Situated beside Glasgow Central station, If Only is located in modern, open-plan offices, where you can enjoy a fun (but hard working) environment and plenty of social events. At present we are working remotely as per government guidelines, but once it is permitted, the role will resume to full time in the office.