Peace of Mind Guarantee (New Bookings Only)
Book your customers next getaway with confidence, as all new holidays booked come with If Only's 'Peace of Mind Guarantee'. Our new updated policy, which applies to new package bookings made from 5 March to 17 May 2021, offers our valued travel agents and their customers complete flexibility when booking that dream holiday.
In these uncertain times, we understand that there are many concerns around booking a holiday. To enable your customers to book with complete peace of mind, we want to provide them with the utmost flexibility, so they can look forward to their luxury holiday worry free. Therefore, if we are unable to deliver the holiday that has been booked, or your customers have to cut their holiday short for any of the following reasons connected to the current pandemic, then our flexible policy would apply:
- The FCDO advice changes and advises against travel to your destination
- The destination's borders are closed
- The destination is not accepting arrivals from the UK
- The destination has mandatory quarantine, vaccination or testing restrictions for arrivals
- The holiday is cut short as a direct result COVID-19, such as a local lockdown at the destination
- The customer contracts COVID-19 after making a booking
- Quarantine rules change on your customers return to the UK
Our policy includes:
- Low deposit – £200pp / €200pp or 10% deposit when booking your customers next luxury holiday
- Exclusive discounts – Your customers can enjoy special discounts on luxury destinations across the world
- Right to refund – Your customers will receive a fully protected Refund Credit Note or a refund if you choose to cancel your booking more than 14 days before departure*
- Delayed balance payments – Your customers final balance can be paid 8 weeks before departure but, in some cases, where there is uncertainty around a specific destination. then balance payment could be made later. This is subject to airline ticketing deadlines and accommodation booking terms, please check with our seller before confirming**
- Postponement price guarantee – If your customer decides to amend or postpone, we'll secure your accommodation at 2021 prices***
- No If Only amendment fees – Your customers will Incur no If Only amendment fees if you decide to postpone or change your holiday****
- 2022 & 2023 travel – Accommodation rates available now for 2022 and some 2023 arrivals*****
- Your holidays are safe with us – If Only is ABTA & ATOL protected
Terms & Conditions
*Applicable to new package holidays booked between 1st March 2021 and 31 December 2021 for travel after 17th May 2021, where our 'Peace of Mind Guarantee' has been confirmed at time of booking. Please note, that in order to secure the best prices for your holiday, we may offer non-flexible, non-refundable or rates that do not allow free 14 day cancellation options, which will be explained clearly at the time of booking. We will also be happy to explain the Terms & Conditions surrounding those travel elements which are more difficult to reclaim.
You must notify us of your need to cancel for a COVID-19 reason as early as possible and at least 14 days before your scheduled departure, and must provide us with appropriate written official evidence of the COVID-19 reason. We have the right to refuse to allow you to cancel and receive a cash refund where we are not reasonably satisfied that you are cancelling for a COVID-19 reason or if your destination status has changed within the Governments Traffic Light categories. In such circumstances normal cancellation terms will apply. For the purposes of these terms a “COVID-19 reason” is either a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 within 21 days prior to departure or an order, via the NHS’s track & trace team, to self-isolate due to contact with a person who has, or may have, COVID-19.
**Balances remain payable as per our standard terms & conditions. However, in the event that you wish to defer your balance payment due to illness or changing government advice pertaining to your booked destination, we ask that you contact us to discuss the option to defer your balance, in line with airline and accommodation terms of booking. For BA departures from 1 July 2021, the current ticket deadline is 8 weeks before departure. When customers choose to pay for flight tickets early to prebook seats then a cash refund may not be possible as the airline may only offer a credit for future travel.
***Subject to availability & seasonal rate differences.
****Bookings may be amended at any time free of any If Only fees. If applicable, the only charges will be the fare difference and any fees passed on by the airline/hotel/supplier for the new departure dates.
*****Please note, some destinations may not have available rates for 2022 at time of booking.
Some services will require a higher deposit that will be advised at the time of booking. We will not charge any If Only administration fee for changes made to your bookings. If the amended holiday is cheaper than the original, we will refund the price difference. You will be liable to us for any additional costs payable for the amended arrangements.
Balance remains payable as per our standard terms & conditions unless a delay is agreed prior to booking. Failure to pay the balance without giving notice of the intention to cancel will mean that normal cancellation terms are applied within 42 days of travel, and our normal terms & conditions will apply. If your customer has to cut their holiday short as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, such as local lockdown in destination, clients will receive a refund for the elements they couldn’t take advantage of in resort subject to supplier refunding.