Peace of Mind Guarantee – Enjoy even greater flexibility on departures up until December 2022 (New Bookings Only)
Book your customers next getaway with confidence, as all new holidays booked come with If Only's 'Peace of Mind Guarantee'. Our new updated policy, which applies to any new package bookings made before 1 December 2021, for departures up until 31 December 2022, offers our valued travel agents and their customer's complete flexibility when booking that dream luxury holiday.
In these uncertain times, we understand that there are many concerns around booking a holiday. To enable your customers to book with complete peace of mind, we want to provide them with the utmost flexibility, so they can look forward to their luxury holiday worry free. Therefore, if we are unable to deliver the holiday that has been booked, or your customers have to cut their holiday short for any of the following reasons connected to the current pandemic, then our flexible policy would apply:
- The FCDO advice changes, destination status moves to Red and advises against travel to a destination
- The destination's borders are closed
- The destination is not accepting arrivals from the UK
- The destination has more than three day mandatory quarantine, vaccination or testing restrictions for arrivals
- The holiday is cut short as a direct result COVID-19, such as a local lockdown at the destination
Our policy includes:
- Low deposit – £200pp / €200pp or 10% deposit when booking your customers next luxury holiday
- Exclusive discounts – Your customers can enjoy special discounts on luxury destinations across the world
- Right to refund – Your customers will receive a fully protected Refund Credit Note or a cash refund if they choose to cancel their booking up to seven days before departure for Covid-19 related reasons*
- Delayed balance payments – Final balance can be paid 8 weeks before departure but, in some cases, where there is uncertainty around a specific destination, then the balance payment could be made later. This is subject to airline ticketing deadlines and accommodation booking terms, please check with our seller before confirming**
- Postponement price guarantee – If your customer decides to amend or postpone until 2022 or 2023, we'll secure their original accommodation at 2021 prices***
- Full Flexibility with no If Only amendment fees – customers will incur no If Only amendment fees if they decide to postpone or change their holiday, right up to the booked departure date for covid related reasons* or if clients change their plans when they are away or up to 14 days for any other reason****
- 2022 & 2023 travel – Accommodation rates available now for 2022 and some 2023 arrivals*****
- Your holidays are safe with us – If Only is ABTA & ATOL protected
The If Only Peace of Mind Promise is subject to the specific terms and conditions offered by the individual suppliers. We have negotiated excellent flexible terms with the majority of our partners but there may be instances where there is less flexibility. When you make your booking, we will advise the full detail so you can make an informed decision.
Terms & Conditions
*Applicable to new package holidays booked between 25 October 2021 and 31 December 2021 for travel after 25th October 2021, where our 'Peace of Mind Guarantee' has been confirmed at time of booking. Please note, that in order to secure the best prices for your holiday, we may offer non-flexible, non-refundable air fares or ground rates that do not allow free cancellation options, which will be explained clearly at the time of booking. We will also be happy to explain the Terms & Conditions surrounding those travel elements which are more difficult to reclaim.
You must notify us of your need to cancel for a Covid-19 related reason as early as possible. Our Peace of Mind Guarantee is applicable to bookings affected by Covid-9 related reasons and notification of any cancellation must be at least seven days before your scheduled departure, and must provide us with appropriate written official evidence of the Covid-19 reason. We have the right to refuse to allow you to cancel and receive a cash refund where we are not reasonably satisfied that you are cancelling for a Covid-19 reason or if your destination status has changed within the Governments Traffic Light categories. In such circumstances, normal cancellation terms will apply.
**Balances remain payable as per our standard terms & conditions. However, in the event that you wish to defer your balance payment due to illness or changing government advice pertaining to your booked destination, we ask that you contact us to discuss the option to defer your balance, in line with airline and accommodation terms of booking. For BA departures from 1 July 2021, the current ticket deadline is 8 weeks before departure. When customers choose to pay for flight tickets early to prebook seats then a cash refund may not be possible as the airline may only offer a credit for future travel.
***Subject to availability & seasonal rate differences.
****Bookings may be amended at any time free of any If Only fees. If applicable, the only charges will be the fare difference and any fees passed on by the airline/hotel/supplier for the new departure dates.
*****Please note, some destinations may not have available rates for 2022 and 2023 at time of booking.
Some services will require a higher deposit that will be advised at the time of booking. We will not charge any If Only administration fee for changes made to your bookings. If the amended holiday is cheaper than the original, we will refund the price difference. You will be liable to us for any additional costs payable for the amended arrangements.
Balance remains payable as per our standard terms & conditions unless a delay is agreed prior to booking. Failure to pay the balance without giving notice of the intention to cancel will mean that normal cancellation terms are applied within 42 days of travel, and our normal terms & conditions will apply. If your customer has to cut their holiday short as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, such as local lockdown in destination, clients will receive a refund for the elements they couldn’t take advantage of in resort subject to supplier refunding.